Sunday, June 16, 2013 at 10:00 am
- Applying for Graduation – Registrars Office
- Commencement Participation
- 2013 Cal Poly Pomona Grad Fair Flyer
Get your cap and gown, ring, etc.
To view the file you will need Adobe Reader or compatible PDF reader.
(Download the free Adobe Reader)
- Graduates and guests should arrive one hour before the ceremony.
- Graduates will congregate by 9:00 a.m. on Mansion Lane near Building 1.
- Graduates will stop at the registration table near Mansion Lane and University Drive. You will pick up a pre-printed name card with your information already on it, as you will have pre-registered and paid to attend Commencement.
IMPORTANT: Hold on to this card during the Commencement ceremony. When it is time to approach the stage, graduates will hand their cards to a reader who will announce the graduate.
- Line up by academic program-banners will indicate where you should stand. Faculty members will assist in forming the procession to the graduate seating area.
- Graduates will walk across the stage, receive a certificate, and shake hands with the Department Chair, the College Dean, and President Ortiz.
- A professional photographer will capture the moment on film. Proofs will be mailed to you for your consideration.
- You will exit the stage and return to your seat.